Hi Newbie from London

Shizbazki

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi all

Always interested in Airsoft but never really got into it until this year when a few of me and my mates went to Dragons Lair for the first time, since then the bug has stuck.

Currently bought a brand new G&G M14 EBR (short barrel) + M1911 GBB pistol to start, plan to get a PDW type weapon later :)

What i currently got:

Main weapon:

G&G M14 EBR (short barrel)

Harris type bipod

Trijicon ACOG red dot sight (no magnification)

2 x Hi Cap mags

Batteries:

2 x WE 1450mAh 11.1v LiPos

1 x Balence charger

Pistol:

SR M1911 GBB

Green Gas bottle

Welcome aboard mate, it's a great forum with loads of info, advice and help

Greetings from another new person to these forums. I noticed your loadout was American based. Being an American, as well as a retired member of the US Army, if you have questions relating to running an American combat loadout, just give me a shout and I will help.

Again, Welcome

• Supporters

Greetings from another new person to these forums. I noticed your loadout was American based. Being an American, as well as a retired member of the US Army, if you have questions relating to running an American combat loadout, just give me a shout and I will help.

Again, Welcome

Thanks will do mate :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.