HK VFC M27 AEG

acebondy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have recently purchased this gun, amazing build quality as usual from a vfc product, just wondering if any of you long term airsofters out there have any recommendations of upgrades that should be carried out? gun is currently only shooting 315-320 fps and my site limit is 350 fps, how would I go about getting up to that level or is it not worth worrying about. gun is completely stock at the minute, apart from the attachments and does shoot amazing and have a good range but as always I would like a bit more If possible.

Yeh thats what I was thinking, been advised to use a prometheus tightbore with a firefly bucking and flat nub, and maybe change the hop unit aswell, any other brands that are better than those to use or any other suggestions

alot of people find trial and error with different combinations. getting a decent hop unit then playing with the rubbers and nubs to see what works best, these are pretty cheap.

Cheers for all the info, learnt more in an afternoon than the hours I have spent looking online, no one seems to know anything about this gun yet, no takedown videos, no upgrade demos or anything

Cheers for all the info, learnt more in an afternoon than the hours I have spent looking online, no one seems to know anything about this gun yet, no takedown videos, no upgrade demos or anything

Literally the first google result when you search 'vfc m27 takedown'

edit: my bad, only skimmed the results

So today I took the gun apart, really easy actually, 2 push pins out, the whole upper receiver slides off with rails attached, hop looks completely different to ones I was looking at, so need a re-think on which to buy, barrel is 433mm, according to some websites its only 363mm, which is crap, obviously just going on a standard m4, and this is much bigger than my g&p, so I have ordered a new hop rubber and nub, a 455mm tightbore, went for the 6.01 as I have one in both my other guns, bit more maintenance but great results, will put these in first whilst trying to find a hop unit, also a 200mm silencer/barrel extension just to fill the gap between the rails and the outer barrel, will see what difference these make before deciding on whats next. Again cheers for all the info, its welcome anytime as I have only been airsofting for nearly a year and so much to learn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.