WE glock 18 long magazine

uniweekendwarrior

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have two we glock 18c's that came with the standard 24 BB c02 magazine. I have been looking to get the long magazine that holds 50 BB'S but I can only find green gas ones. I am a bit weary of getting these are my experience with green gas magazines from WE isn't great. Does anyone know if you can get a c02 version of the long magazine? Thanks

Yea I googled for ages looking and it's just for a bit of fun really but I would still like one even if I have to go for green gas.

Agree with monkey nuts. If you run with it alone and don't put it in a holster you are fine but generally it is PITA.

One of those things that looks cool but isn't any good practically.

Agree with monkey nuts. If you run with it alone and don't put it in a holster you are fine but generally it is PITA.

One of those things that looks cool but isn't any good practically.

• Supporters

Yeah they don't make CO2 long mags.

I've heard from a few people that long mags are just generally worse overall, the weight of them and the fact they extend out of the mag well so far makes them move around, so the gas seal isn't great, makes them pretty inefficient, especially on full auto.

Surprised at your negative experiences with green gas mags though, I've got 5 and I've never had a single issue with any of them, 3 of them are more than 2 years old.

The CO2 mags by comparison are bloody awful, shit screw caps, prone to leaks, harder to repair, harder to source spare parts, more expensive, I'm fairly sure they're the reason my Gen4 nozzle snapped in half too. Green gas all the way.

...Well, propane.

Really my green gas magazine for my we hi-capa 5.1 leaked after 3 months and both my friends we mags for his colt 1911 leaked within 2 weeks! But both my c02 mags are fine and I've had those about 4 months now

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.