Israeli loadout

Jambo88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guess that's us told :(

But, yeah, Israeli loadout=politically sensitive.

Be prepared for this sort of argument, but that doesn't mean don't do it. It's about portraying the average guy on the ground, not the government telling him who to shoot at.

This is the reason it is fine to portray WW2 Germans.

I have no problem buying from 'Islamic' countries. To me, religion has nothing to do with it. The position in Israel is that the army is responding to rocket attacks which are not even capable of penetrating the Israeli missile defences with massive firepower hitting residential areas where it is obvious that the majority of victims will be civilians. This is effectively genocide.

So you have no problem with rockets being fired from not only civilian areas but inside UN compounds (even the UN admitted to it happening this time), inside schools (drone video shows this), inside hotel zones (Indian TV), and those rockets being fired daily at non military targets on a daily basis for over 6 months ? And you also have no problem with taking building materials and money from civilian programs to build tunnels in to Israel for the purpose of attack (over $20 million on these, the one shown on TV was estimated to have cost $3-4 alone). You have no problems keeping food away from kids to be able to present hungry crying children before the TV, or dragging children's bodies from hospitals and replacing HAMAS soldier bodies with those, killing them in the process so as to make propaganda shots for the west to show (also caught by Indian reporters) ......

I should point out that there is also a growing nasty racist presence in Israel and almost certainly there are soldiers who have been shooting innocents on purpose and using the troubles to get their kicks. Not sure quite when it started but it was certainly present during the second intifada as that turned many Israeli Arabs against the Jews they had previously supported and for the Palestinians they had traditionally hated.

Rant over.

Embarassingly I can't work out how to get the trigger back together! Of all the things top trip up on....it has one of the most non standard gearboxes out there and I just can't get this trigger unit back together (its 2 screws, a plate of metal, the trigger, spring and a pin....I mean seriously how hard can it be). I would estimate for anyone used to taking there guns apart they will spend a couple of hours on full strip down and rebuild at least, its quite a lot of work.

Now I desperately need to find some pictures of the internals around the trigger so I can put it back together.

which gun is that mate, Galil?

EDIT scrolled back and realised its the Tar21, not one I'mfamiliar with tbh sorry.

Calling anyone something like that is out of order on any thread on such a chill and polite forum such as this, but especially after Ian commented on the name calling and arrogance which has been shown on this particular thread by some people, that is out of order dude. (Even though it was a bit below the belt and it was on probably the most sensitive issue right now)

We need to bear in mind that Airsoft is a light-hearted pass time and none of us can really get annoyed and call each other names as TBH, we are all examples of the word in question as we pretend to be bloody soldiers at the weekend and run about with toy guns on steroids. We also need to remember the diverse political views of others on this forum and that your's may not be the same as other members'. In short, keep political discussions to PM or wherever else it's acceptable because helping out people with loadouts is not the place and nobody has time for reading it.

And on the note of helping out with the loadout: maybe going down the 'retro' route with this impression could possibly be cheaper, easier and a bit less controversial for the politically sensitive among us.

OD BDU's

Set of ALICE Webbing

Black Leather Boots

Galil.

And on the note of helping out with the loadout: maybe going down the 'retro' route with this impression could possibly be cheaper, easier and a bit less controversial for the politically sensitive among us.

OD BDU's

Set of ALICE Webbing

Black Leather Boots

Galil.

Correct helmet for this would be a Mk2 British para helmet with canvas chinstrap.

http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/mk2-airborne-paratrooper-helmet-product,12195

Thread cleared. Behave. :rolleyes:

I think you should clean it some more, remove everything regarding any political views and implications sir, there's a lot that is well out of order still on here that I have read just flicking through it

OP, either go ICS galil or King Arms galil, I had a KA galil that I wish I'd never sold, it was a solid beast of a rifle, avoid Tavor's at all costs, never seen one last any length of time and are as posted earlier in the thread an absolute pig to work on

• Supporters

I think you should clean it some more, remove everything regarding any political views and implications sir, there's a lot that is well out of order still on here that I have read just flicking through it

What's the point?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.