Borrowing a RIF for your first game ?

Almightybeardedkial

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondering if any knows if it's okay to borrow a friends Rifle to take to a game for the first time ? As I'm new in not a regular skirmisher but could I get away with using it as I would have a genuine and truthful reason to be carrying it to and from the site and could provide proof where I'm going if I was to be stopped by the authority's.

My son used to borrow mine all the time. It's completely okay to.

The Violent Crime Reduction Act makes no statements regarding ownership, only the selling of RIFs (and the purchase if under 18).

So as far as the law is concerned you can own, lend or gift a RIF quite legally.

You are all good borrowing one. I've used friends (non two tone) rifles at skirmishes. Hell, I could paint my MP5K and none of the site staff would give a shit- most of them have recommended that I do!

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.