ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1

ak2m4

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

PT247, no sucking of eggs, matey, any help/advice is greatly appreciated, but yep, I tried the selector in all different positions. I'm using an 11.1 1450 Lipo, which I seem to recall is recommended ( not got the destructions to hand) AND remembered the bolt release each time I changed mags. From your earlier post, definitely not a blockage.

Straffham, I'll check the fuse if and when I can. BUT there is no way on gods green earth will I indulge in the dark and mysterious art of dismantling an airsoft gun. I WILL have some bits left over when I put the damn thing back together. Lol

from the gun? that's quite a nice feature if it is, and that will mean that probably something electrical has gone if an electrical beep sounds normally. If when you charge then your battery is dead, but on the previous post you said it wasn't your battery so it is probably the first one

Yes, its a nice feature, you know the batt is connected ok, and all (should be! ) in order. I note that PT 247 loves his and I would have to agree that when it was working, the gun was great. It was shooting at 378 with an M100 spring. I had to put an M90 in to bring it into my site limits. It was accurate and had great range.

I found the M90 was not quite at our sites limit so chopped a bit of the end off an M100 and then heated it up and squashed the cut end down so it was flush, pretty much bang on 350fps now :-) Aye, love mine all though the magazines are a little temperamental, don't leave them charged with BBs for any period of time other than a days skirmish.

From ASG's website:

No fuse box

The use of electronics eliminates the need for a fuse box, and therefore reduces the power drain, providing more power for the motor.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.