What to choose? AK series

Gargamel

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I buying new AEG gun. It will be AK series (47 or 74) and i'm already decided to go with E&L, because they really look as real Aks and shoot really good too.

But which one to choose? Little smaller AK47 in 104 model: http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152202738-EL-104-PMC-A-assault-rifle-replica.html

Or should i go with bigger AK74: http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152202736-EL-74-MN-assault-rifle-replica.html

I think smaller would be better for me, accuracy shouldn't be much different from AK74? Any thoughts?

Hi there!

Personally, I like the look of the AK74 as the AK107 looks a bit daft with a crane stock on the back and with the AK74, you get the proper AK look aswell. Also, you will not notice any difference in terms of accuracy between the two as the length of an inner barrel doesn't really affect it's range or accuracy; that's more to do with the hop or the barrel size (6.03, 6.05 etc).

Before you decide to go with any of those, do take a look at the LCT rifles, they are in fact far closer to the correct build and measurements of the original rifle, e&l came about and every one raved about them until they arrived, not as good as the hype was the answer, I've had both (still have LCT's) and you could club a seal to death with the LCT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.