wolf armouries http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=SKPACKBLK

brick84

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

cam across these guys today they have a wide array of weapons and also do a scheme where you can have a black gun while gaining your ukara license for those who live in or near London which ill be using myself as a noob very handy.

post-10218-0-57532800-1412097951_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forums :)

Pro Airsoft Supplies is another shop in London you might want to check out. Awesome store and they also have a wide range of stuff.

Also, I wouldn't recommend the SRC M4s mate. They're not great tbh, you can get G&G Combat Machines for around the same price I think which are much better.

By the way there is already a thread on Wolf Armouries here:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/9865-wolf-armouries/?hl=wolf

Also, I believe wolf only allow that at their own sites, so you're quite limited as to where you can go. I don't think they are the best sites either IIRC. As Mr.B says, try PAS, they are very friendly and don't try to rip you off (I had a bad experience with wolf armouries when I went there as they thought I was a noob to airsoft and tried to exploit that).

I've heard their staff aren't particularly friendly in store and don't help out with much. Their website design is shocking too, it's worse than any other I've encountered!

Yeh, I found the people fine. A huge amount of their products are out of stock though. But what irritates me is when a website does mention if some products are out of stock, but not others! So you're waiting excitedly for the post on the day your order is supposed to arrive, only to get a phone call to say they haven't got it in!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.