Where do I get custom patches made ?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Me and my friend are new to airsoft were in the process of buying all our necessity sand aiming for our first game in November at First and only Bolton woodland. My mate does graphic design for a living so he's put together some cool patch designs, just wondering has anyone had their own made and how much they paid ? We only need two everywhere we looked requires at least 30 to be ordered ?

Stitch me up on Facebook.

If you don't go with the above suggestions, it's worth knowing that you can actually make them yourself fairly easily if you buy a blank patch and print your design onto iron-on transfer paper from a laser printer (that's probably cost you about a tenner for the paper and the blank patch). Of course doing it that way won't result in a sewn-in design, but the patch itself will be sew-on. That method is sometimes worth considering if your design is intricate and involves a large number of colours, as sewn-in designs can sometimes turn out a bit ropey if the sewing of the design from a plotter is not taken into account when the thing was actually designed, whereas a printed version will of course be entirely faithful to the original design.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.