Lozart

AK Tactical Fire selector

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

I used my AK for a few games now and the one thing that annoys me is having to take my hand off the trigger to change from semi to auto and back. Does anyone know if the Hephaestus Tactical Fire Selector will fit a CYMA AEG (CM .045) as it is listed specifically as being for GHK and LCT guns?

It seems to have the right cutout for the selector shaft so I can't see why it wouldn't fit but....I've been wrong before!

www.hephaestusairsoft.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=74&product_id=74

All the AK fire selectors are pretty much the same, so I wouldnt see a reason why it wouldnt fit.

All the AK fire selectors are pretty much the same, so I wouldnt see a reason why it wouldnt fit.

That's what I figured but for £20 a go I wanted to check!

i have changed the one on my Cyma 039u with a random non cyma one and it worked fine. I cant remember what brand it was now though.

There are 2 main design types and the difference between them is the length of the cylindrical bit with that little slot to fit into the selector gear/lever thingy on the inside of the receiver. I'm afraid I don't know whether the Hephaestus has a long cylinder or short, but CYMA AK's take the short type.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.