1st skirmish

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Did my 1st skirmish yesterday (28th sept) and absolutely loved it, my thighs are killing me though :)

Beginning of the day I was following the experienced guys to get aqainted with locations of the sight and end of the day, I had an 8 man section behind me, I believe people could see my experience and had compliments from both staff and players

I can only do end of the month skirmish in October and then during november

Would those other 2 dates fall IN or OUTSIDE the 2 month time limit ??

2 month time limit? If you're askiing about UKARA registration, you have to play 3 games in no less than 2 months - in other words, the 3 games need to be MORE than 2 months apart. There's a good FAQ here: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/1254-popular-ukara-questions/

So as long as your 3rd game is after November 28th, you are fine.

Ahh excellent

Sept 28th was my 1st game

Oct 26th would be 2nd game

Nov 30th would be 3rd game

I just read the link you posted and I get it now :)

You can play as many games as you want in 12 months but the minimum time is 2 months

You can play a minimum of 3 games but not below the minimum of 2 months

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.