AF-UK Xmas event/Turkey Shoot!

TacMaster

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would anyone be interested in this? We'd have to find a centrally located venue for it so everyone won't find it too difficult to get to- I know we have a large Northern contingent.

Perhaps we'd have to split it up into Southern and Northern meet ups?

Good idea. I was thinking of sites around Sheffield for the north, but then again most of them up here are relatively close enough to each other anyway, and there's going to be someone who has to travel a bit further than others depending on where we end up choosing.

I think the main thing would be finding a quite large site, maybe Alpha One could be one to consider? They've hosted events before like the Lee Rigby memorial before.

Maybe somewhere like ironsight or zero one for south? Not too close to me but i could make the trip.

if it was in the summer holidays, ground zero is about 1hr 30 mins from my Grandmas, which is about 2 hrs 30 mins from me. However I would be prepared to go there for it :)

• Supporters

Skirmish Airsoft have a CQB site in Rotherham, players capped at 40, if people are up for the trip then maybe we could consider booking out a team or something. Or even the whole site if there's enough interest.

I know the owners well, so I could liaise with them if enough people show willing.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're splitting it into a north and a south, would it be worth considering either F&O Anzio or somewhere in Scotland for the "north" event? It's pretty accessible for most of the north of England, while remaining accessible for the Scottish players.

yeeah this is going to be a ball ache with Northerner's & southerners complaining about a location
while the Middle sit back drink a cup of tea and say have it here Derp

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.