GBB pistol as a primary, newbie questions

DannyG35764

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Except the Marui Beretta (M9). The slide does tend to break. :)

Decided I want an M9 or a des eagle for my primary. You say TM m9 rails tend to break. Any recommendations for ones that don't tend to break? Lol also can you attach a torch to one of the TM des eagles? Or modify it so I can put one on it?

• Supporters

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Pistols_SMGs_Tokyo_Marui_Tokyo_Marui_HI_CAPA_5_1.htm

The Desert Eagle is way too big IMO. The MEU is not bad, but the thin magazine doesn't hold much gas. Hi-capa is one of, or maybe the best Marui handgun. You can attach anything and customize it any way you want.

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/pistols-c42/asg-sti-lawman-co2-pistol-p339

that was a spontaneous purchase but it is a great pistol. everyone loves the kickback and noise from it plus its full metal so it should be durable. it chronod at 285 - 314 straight out the box which easily outranges my AEG and fires straight with 0.25s as i discovered on sunday. the standard mag will fire around 50 shots before a new capsule is required. the spare mag i bought with it struggles to fire half that many but that is under investigation

it has no rails or thread for a suppressor though so bear that in mind. very accessible adjustable hop

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.