Sig sauer gsr 4.5mm metal bb co2 pistol

martyboy10

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Shooting targets / tin cans is pretty much all it's good for (and what they're sold for too!).

If you want to shoot people, you'll need to get a 6mm (or 8mm if you're loaded and a bit simple) airsoft gun, gas blowback guns from Tokyo Marui and WE are your best bet. Tokyo Marui are (arguably) better performers but they're plastic, while WE are often made of metal but don't perform quite as well.

SRC/HFC/etc should be avoided really for pistols, 99.99% of the time they're rubbish.

Thanks for the advice i know what i need to buy to be able to shoot people and I've already been looking at a few but just undecided for now.

I put this post on as i wasn't sure if I could get or use plastic bbs with this gun instead of metal ones for target practice nothing else as i already new it wasn't for shooting people

Thanks again

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.