martyboy10

Sig sauer gsr 4.5mm metal bb co2 pistol

I'm new to the airsoft world and need advice please my friend gave me his sig sauer gsr 4.5mm metal bb co2 pistol its been two toned. I would like to know if i can use plastic bbs instead of metal bbs

Thanks

Shooting targets / tin cans is pretty much all it's good for (and what they're sold for too!).

If you want to shoot people, you'll need to get a 6mm (or 8mm if you're loaded and a bit simple) airsoft gun, gas blowback guns from Tokyo Marui and WE are your best bet. Tokyo Marui are (arguably) better performers but they're plastic, while WE are often made of metal but don't perform quite as well.

SRC/HFC/etc should be avoided really for pistols, 99.99% of the time they're rubbish.

No! BB guns aren't for airsoft! Besides, airsoft pellets are 6mm. You can't get 4.5mm plastic BBs.

Thanks for the advice i know what i need to buy to be able to shoot people and I've already been looking at a few but just undecided for now.

I put this post on as i wasn't sure if I could get or use plastic bbs with this gun instead of metal ones for target practice nothing else as i already new it wasn't for shooting people

Thanks again