too many guns?

Fatknees

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As the title says really, my wife is nagging me that I have to many guns

tokyo marui 1911 meu,(personal favourite)

Kjw glock 23,

trishot shotgun,

Jing gong m4 x2

Jing gong mp5

cold steel knife

I really want a sniper rifle then maybe a support weapon? is there such a thing as to many weapons?

How many handbags does she have? Agree to cut back to the same number of guns as she has handbags?

How many handbags does she have? Agree to cut back to the same number of guns as she has handbags?

Or shoes. Or handbags and shoes combined.

Also, tell her that the number of guns in your procession is directly related to your masculinity, and hence your performance in bed.

Too many guns????!!! C'est imposible!!!!

On the subject of lots of guns and our long suffering plus ones, has anybody had to go to extraordinary lengths to hide them? I'm talking building fancy weapons hides or even built gucci storage cabinets with back lighting ala Mr & Mrs Smith?!

My mum says I've got too many guns, but I've only got my cm16, glock and my old rifle having behind my door!! I'd she thinks I have too many guns, give it a couple of months as now I'm earning money.

It's your hobby, so it's up to you to decide when you have too many. Bit of give and take in any relationship is what makes it work. Bet you've never said she had too many dresses/shoes/handbags etc or too many eyeliner pencils/eye shadows/nail varnishes. Because as with guns for blokes, a girl can never have too much of that stuff.

My house looks like a cross between a trophy room and an arsenal; she puts up rosettes and cups from dog shows she's won when showing off her fancy mutts, I put guns I like on the wall. Neither complains about either. Sorted. In fact, I taught her how to work most of them 'cause she wanted to know. She's actually a pretty good shot with an air rifle :)

On the subject of lots of guns and our long suffering plus ones, has anybody had to go to extraordinary lengths to hide them? I'm talking building fancy weapons hides or even built gucci storage cabinets with back lighting ala Mr & Mrs Smith?!

An old trick from air rifle/pistol shooting is you take an empty bag or case out of the house, saying you're going to the range (of course secreting the original contents in the house where t'other half cannot find it) Hot foot it to your favourite gun shop. Put your new purchase in the bag, whereupon you can get it back in the house right under your loved one's nose. As long as you can resist looking at said new shiny gun right away, it's all gravy. 'Course then you gotta keep it out of the way at least for a while before you can use the old "Oh that I've had it ages....." routine. (I may be lucky here because the current Mrs Skeeter is not over fussed about entering the spare room I use). This has the added bonus that, while you are "at the range" you have quite a decent block of time to spend in the shop drooling at your next piece of shiny loveliness.

Of course, I can see that this is a little more difficult with airsoft due to the fact we don't often go to a range. Use your imagination, you'll think of something.

Not yet but I sneak in new trainer boxes all the time and purposely built the shelves deep enough to hide another row of boxes behind, so theres at least 60 pairs in the cupboard which she cant see at any one time :D

Only a matter of time before I start doing something similar with guns, I have 4 currently and I think she only really knows about 2 of them oops :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.