Hi from Newport, South Wales

Deathstalker_UK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Pretty new to the world of Airsoft, but completed 6 skirms in 6 weeks so pretty sure i'm hooked. Play at Dragon Valley, Black Ops (Cribbs and Portishead and Courthouse, Bristol. Any other players in the South Wales area here?? Make yourself known.

Yup, Plenty of us in Bristol area. Probably quite a few Welsh, they just find it hard to type in the velcro gloves :D

Yeah, I'm a welshman, Down in Cardiff so closest for me is Task Force in Cowbridge. Sometimes go to courthouse by train since I don't drive but that's about it

You ever venture up to Dragon valley mate??

Nah, can't really as I don't dive and don't know anyone who goes up there

Well theres quite a few of us that go from Newport, so if you ever fancy joining us you're more than welcome. All you need to do is get to Newport and we'll give you a lift up there.

Well theres quite a few of us that go from Newport, so if you ever fancy joining us you're more than welcome. All you need to do is get to Newport and we'll give you a lift up there.

Cheers man

If I ever decide to go up there I'll drop you a PM or something :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.