fkw_couves

Aug upgrades

hi guys

please bear with me as i'm new :) I've got myself a aug for outdoor use and with its build in scope in the handle its quite useful :)

how ever when chrono is was only hitting 270, but it dsoes shot straight :D was looking at adding abit more punch to it to help

and stumpled onto this upgarde package

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Hurricane-Upgrade-Kit-for-AUG-p/51651.htm

And wondered what people with more knowledge thought?

depends how powerful you are going, look up some charts as to see how powerful you want the spring. I've put an m100 madbull spring in mine, seems to shoot bbs pretty quick but i havent chronoed it yet, If you're looking to skirmish outdoors, then to stay under the general 350 fps limit a lot of sites have, get a m100 or m110 spring, from a make like madbull, guarder or Prometheus.

depends how powerful you are going, look up some charts as to see how powerful you want the spring. I've put an m100 madbull spring in mine, seems to shoot bbs pretty quick but i havent chronoed it yet, If you're looking to skirmish outdoors, then to stay under the general 350 fps limit a lot of sites have, get a m100 or m110 spring, from a make like madbull, guarder or Prometheus.

cheers for the info:) i'm looking to get her up to 330fps to stay in the limits of my local place....

once you get your chrono let me know what it got upto being good to know