Carrel

Stolen G36C's

Hello airsoft community.

The local site I play at has recently been broken into (21/09/14). I believe a total of 5or maybe 6 G36c's to have been stolen from task force in Cowbridge Wales. I think they are ASG but will get the exact model when I ask later tonight.

If anyone sees any sportline type G36s for sale please post here and link to where the sale is. This way I can inform the site of the sale and they can take it from there.

Police have investigated the crime scene. Just need to get the word out there.

Cheers everyone

Quite sad how some people do this to be honest.

OK so apparently 5 ASG G36's along with assorted laser tag equipment were stolen from Taskforce Skirmish Cowbridge (nr Cardiff) last weekend.

This is according to Matt Towle - I cannot find corroboration on TFS's webby or fb page, but decided that it's better to risk it being a load of bollox than that members here unknowingly buy stolen goods.

If you are offered an ASG G36 etc for sale, please contact Matt.

Yep. I posted another thread a little while ago about this. It isn't a hoax, there really have been 5 ASG G36c's stolen. Keeps your eyes out guys and spread the word a little

Cheers

Yep. I posted another thread a little while ago about this. It isn't a hoax, there really have been 5 ASG G36c's stolen. Keeps your eyes out guys and spread the word a little

Cheers

Sorry, I didn't see it. Are you involved with TFS?

I must be blind as well as daft! I've merged them now anyway...

That is legitimately disgusting, my site keeps all the hire AEGs with the owner and TWA often gets makeshift wooden building burnt down (and then they rebuild a two storey building which is better than the one that got burnt down) but stealing in general of any kind is disgusting.