S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Loadout - Easy or Difficult?

Hav0c

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

When I first thought about this I contemplated a Chinese chest rig, but then had second thoughts as it may look just a tad out of place.

As for using regular walking boots: functionality wise, they'd be perfect and provide the support, however, you should be able to pick up a pair of high leg military boots (probably German para) for under £30 and would provide better aesthetics for the impression.

• Supporters

^^Actually GP's aren't as cheap as they once were - about £35+P&P is the cheapest i've seen them recently. But yeah, they are the way forward. They just may be a bit hardcore for feet used to trainers so, if that's you, you'll probably need gel insoles for comfort and 2 pairs of socks (thin Slazenger sports socks inside chunky walking stylee ones is my current arrangement) to prevent blisters; the inner ones slip against the outer ones which prevents your feet doing the same.

^^Actually GP's aren't as cheap as they once were - about £35+P&P is the cheapest i've seen them recently. But yeah, they are the way forward. They just may be a bit hardcore for feet used to trainers so, if that's you, you'll probably need gel insoles for comfort and 2 pairs of socks (thin Slazenger sports socks inside chunky walking stylee ones is my current arrangement) to prevent blisters; the inner ones slip against the outer ones which prevents your feet doing the same.

Cheers man- I ain't too bothered though, I'll stick to normal walkers.

Yes! I have the exact same jacket but without the hood. If you look further back in the thread when I posted a few pics of my original, thrown together from what I had lying around, S.T.A.L.K.E.R impression i'm wear that coat.

• 7 months later...

This is my S.T.A.L.K.E.R load out for now (on the right) im palnning to add to it

Sorry photo is not allowed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.