Advice on KWA PTS ERG.

Lofty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right I have the ERG for awhile now and its a great gun. But I would like to do some externals mofications to it. I have never done this before let alone with an ERG.

What I want to do is add a front RIS rail to the front replacing the the MOE handguard. I dont no if adding the extra weight would effect the recoil mech off the gun or what not.

So just want some advise on the situation?

Any lightweight Frontends?

What extra bits would I need?

Just some genral adivse would be greatfull.

Cheers

Lofty

I doubt added weight will effect the recoil, just unbalance the gun a little. Keymod rail systems like the Noveske NSR are supposed to be pretty lightweight. People also used a CASV handguard but AFAIK there's no airsoft version for you have to buy a genuine VLTOR one.

Also you could have a problem fitting the battery in such a small space so you might want smaller batteries and a PEQ battery box.

I don't think the ERG is any different to a normal AEG externally so there shouldn't be any extra parts you need or anything.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.