Advice please newbie - need a good new AEG

sjpage

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

not really imo. Everyone wants an RIF, who wants to be stuck with two tone. And whats 400 fps going to do, good luck killing someone with it. Maybe he doesn't know fps doesn't = range. He may want to turn it into a DMR, who knows. I reckon he didn't know fps doesn't equate to range.

I may be wrong, its just my thoughts

Everyone wants but not everyone can get a Rif i.e little children like you

& i made no meantion of it killing..numpty but no one wants to get lit up like a christmas tree at close range with a hot gun

he's made no mention of a DMR + asked for a Mp5 as a base model + stated that he knows he wont be able to skirmish with it (really implying he wants it fully automatic) I.E NOT A DMR

Everyone wants but not everyone can get a Rif i.e little children like you

& i made no meantion of it killing..numpty but no one wants to get lit up like a christmas tree at close range with a hot gun

he's made no mention of a DMR + asked for a Mp5 amy s a base model + stated that he knows he wont be able to skirmish with it (really implying he wants it fully automatic) I.E NOT A DMR

you'd be surprised, all my guns are RIFS, with no laws broken.

What are you implying then, obviously take it into context, he's not going to go around killing people... how is it fishy if he wants an RIF? He could try and scare people with it, however then why wouldn't he just get two tone and paint it black, we can't stop him. I can see your point, but I don't know where yu are taking it. First you talk about him not wanting skirmish with it, as he said but then your talking about him lighting people up. How could he skirmish with it if is hot?

true about the DMR however.

BTW who's he going to "light up like a Christmas tree"?

you'd be surprised, all my guns are RIFS, with no laws broken.

What are you implying then, obviously take it into context, he's not going to go around killing people... how is it fishy if he wants an RIF? I can see your point, however what can he do with a hot gun.

true about the DMR however.

BTW who's he going to "light up like a Christmas tree"?

i never said its fishy wanting a RIF i just used RiF instead of gun..since i'm weird like that

but it's weird he wants a 400+fps automatic "gun" that he can't skirmish with why have it then.backgarden plinking,shooting practice?

i doubt the 50+ fps is going to help with that is it

there are ways to trick chrono tests..which means he could take it to a skirmish & do that then some poor kids gonna be turned into a pin cushion (ok yeah i'm talking worse case scenario) but better safe than sorry

i never said its fishy wanting a RIF i just used RiF instead of gun..since i'm weird like that

but it's weird he wants a 400+fps automatic "gun" that he can't skirmish with why have it then.backgarden plinking,shooting practice?

i doubt the 50+ fps is going to help with that is it

there are ways to trick chrono tests..which means he could take it to a skirmish & do that then some poor kids gonna be turned into a pin cushion (ok yeah i'm talking worse case scenario) but better safe than sorry

I can see what you mean, I just think he may not know that fps doesn't equal range. If he tricks a chrono, then I would be more worried about his life...and what he would be doing with it (not saying he is going to)

I can see what you mean, I just think he may not know that fps doesn't equal range. If he tricks a chrono, then I would be more worried about his life...and what he would be doing with it (not saying he is going to)

That's just it some people ARE that sad there a whole Teams THAT sad that cheat,lie,dont take hits,use Hot guns just youtube it

& well i do not know the person he's a new member and first thing he asks is for a 400+fps automatic Non-legal (for skirmishing) airsoft gun ^_^

anyways i've gone full stupid & need to get off the short bus

lol talk about of subject , snakbar paranoia I think !

Anyways back on subject , thanks for the input guys , yes the guy at the shop assured me the gearbox was plastic

however I've now bit the bullet and purchased a Tokyo Marui M4 S-System,

http://www.uk.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_Tokyo_Marui_M4_M16_Series_Tokyo_Marui_M4_S_System.htm

it seemed to tick most of the boxes for me , but not the price but we cant have everything

Stef

yes and long as I can force single shot (DMR) it should be ok up 500fps ;)

lol talk about of subject , snakbar paranoia I think !

Anyways back on subject , thanks for the input guys , yes the guy at the shop assured me the gearbox was plastic

however I've now bit the bullet and purchased a Tokyo Marui M4 S-System,

http://www.uk.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_Tokyo_Marui_M4_M16_Series_Tokyo_Marui_M4_S_System.htm

it seemed to tick most of the boxes for me , but not the price but we cant have everything

Stef

yes and long as I can force single shot (DMR) it should be ok up 500fps ;)

Interesting choice how much did you pay for it, you may be into recoil territory. BTW dmrs are normally 450 fps max

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.