ukara

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been asked a question and I can't seem to find the answer on here

Can I attend 3 different sites in 2 months and qualify for ukara ???

I will keep receipts as proof

Cheers guys

Can always go to other sites in the mean time

Black ops cribbs and Portishead will work as they're run by the same people.

Yes pretty sure you could do different sites but then it is far easier if you're going to the same one, because they usually want you to be a member plus they'll remember you and no needing to prove you've been airsofting before at different places.

Black ops have a form you will need to get stamped each time you go to either cribbs causeway or Portishead. Once you have 3 stamps and it is 2 months after your 1st one, they will help you sort out UKARA. Spartan will do something similar.

Excellent replies guys and thankyou :)

There's 2 of us going to our 1st skirmish next sunday (28th) at black ops with a view to going to Spartan

On our 2nd visit, 1 of my boys will be coming also and there both above minimum age

• Supporters

Think coz also you UKARA could be kind of linked to reg site you attend

eg: TWAxxxxx - coz TWA is my reg skirmish site

hence may need to do 3 shoots at same site that does the paperwork so to speak

mine took a little while after my entitlement and was thinking of saying forget it but

worth it now - no more 2-tone and just easier all round

still crap at it - but now I'm officially crap

No more 2 tone is my main reason for getting ukara aswell but if 1 site is better than another then we could register there to do our 3 engagements then go for it

Problem I've found is even if you can prove your a registered site member, most online shops require ukara so that's another reason

• Supporters

Right, for UKARA it's 3 times in OVER 2 months and less than 12.

Most companies wont let you have UKARA/Site membership with them if you go to multiple sites ( thats not saying you cant play other sites, that's fine but for site membership qualification purposes they like to know you are using them regularly, normally to keep it live many ask you play there once or twice a year from that point) unless they are all owned by the same parent company, eg, playing any UCAP site, Sandpit/Greenops/TheBunker.

Although for my example UCAP aren't fans of UKARA and simply being a member of a site is enough of a defence, when you want to buy a rif simply give them your site membership number and tell them who to call, they call the site owner and ask if X plays there regularly and site owner say "yeah sure I know X great guy sell him a RIF".

The UKARA number is your site membership number, they use a three letter and I forget how many numbers system. Mine was UWGxxxx but it lapsed as I stopped playing at that site, I could have got UCAP to do it retrospectively but at the moment its stopping me buying any more RIFs. I will shortly be starting playing at Gunman sites and I may then decide to get them to do mine.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.