single point slings for short guys

Gungeorge

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey looking for a good single point sling but the one I currently got literally hangs my gun at my ankles

I am looking for any advice my gun has one point at a half awkward place

Should I get a two point?

I am around 5,5 PS the comments with this sling have been adorable I do not believe this is how it should be aha hence the need for a shorter sling

• Supporters

Is ths on your M4?

Try a Magpul MS2 or similar copy. Pretty good for adjustability. Don't bother with bungy ones. Waste of time.

This was my Aug a2 didn't need for my m4 but would a been same I've recently got a. Ares honey badger looking for something for it which has a awkward sling point

Alright shall look at them thanks bud

As a radio control enthusiast, I have many neck slings for my radio transmitters which are adjustable so I've taken one I barely use, painted the clips black, adjusted for comfy wearing and bringing into the shoulder and I use that

You can buy them on eBay for a few quid

That looks interesting monkey

Might have to give that a try

If you're any good at sewing/stitching, you could cut the strap to make it shorter. I might do that as I used tape to shorten the length and it made it much easier to dangle from your body without getting in the way of your legs.

• Supporters

let me see it on Sunday George. I am sure we can devise some kind of bodge job with my ever expanding bag of bits and pieces. I fixed my holster and face mask with zip ties

There is no problem in the world that can't be solved with zip ties, gaffa tape or explosives.

including my own rifle sling. I couldn't find a replacement for the G3 so a bit of gaffer tape to cover up the silver and a couple of zip ties to hold it in place. It gets trialled on sunday

• Supporters

That sling in para cord will only cost about £50 with decent fittings too, bargain

So....basically the same as a GENUINE Magpul MS3 then.

Only with more bleeding fingers and frustration.

SCORE!

So....basically the same as a GENUINE Magpul MS3 then.

Only with more bleeding fingers and frustration.

SCORE!

If your fingers are bleeding from paracord weaving... You're doing it wrong ;)

I quite like that weaved one... That's a lot if cord on hand!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.