M4 Mid Cap Mag replacement spring & follower

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So I have just ran a BB test on a few different brands I have available and I must say ANNOYED isn't the word.

King arms .25g - fed perfectly entire mag

G&G .25g - as above

Blaster .25g - as above.

BUT

I have around 30,000 .25s which I bought believing they were Blaster .25s but not in their original bottle/bags. Anyway so they are the ones I have been testing on and they never feed at all but having tried just now all the other brands and actual brands they all fed perfectly.

So not only have I spent £100 on fake blaster .25s and on top £53 on new springs and followers only to find it's the damn BBs.

Now it's stupid as I didn't put it down to those as they work perfectly in my hi caps but obviously they would.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

Yeah that's rubbish.

Still, at least you know what the problem is.

• Supporters

Yeah that's rubbish.

Still, at least you know what the problem is.

The only problem is I have paid for new springs etc but may as well fit them.

Also have 30,000 BBs that are dodgy lol at least they work in my Hi caps so can blast them away in my SMP

If you bought those BBs in the UK from a UK site take it to trading standards. Not only are you due your money back but they need to shut the company down for selling mislabelled goods. A crime has been committed and you will get all your money back and potentially the costs of trying to work around the fault as well. Speak to trading standards about your options as I am certainly not a lawyer.

• Supporters

The only problem is I have paid for new springs etc but may as well fit them.

Yeah, fit 'em anyway. Then they'll be AWESOME midcaps that will be the envy of all your friends.

• Supporters

I suspect this might be able to help with the how:

just noticed this. I know how to fit the standard spring etc. I meant I ant sure on how these HSA followers would be fitted, are they like just screwed directly on to the spring then just pushed in as normal ? which way would i need to make sure they are etc.

this is them, received today.

20140918_205319_zpszht4zgk5.jpg

• Supporters

the followers that have been recommended to me to buy from Airlabs are copies. Hunterseeker who makes these has confirmed they were never released and is surprised to find I have two sets here with me.

the followers that have been recommended to me to buy from Airlabs are copies. Hunterseeker who makes these has confirmed they were never released and is surprised to find I have two sets here with me.

sounds like your having a bad day. How the hell does that happen?!

• Supporters

Doesn't mean they don't work...

• Supporters

Doesn't mean they don't work...

The maker said they aren't the best and that's why hey weren't released

• Supporters

The maker said they aren't the best and that's why hey weren't released

Airlabs have cleared the issue with regards to these not being released. The ones HSA were referring to which I quoted on there site weren't released but the ones I have are the new redesigned ones.

Airlabs have offered me full help on installation of which way they go in and if after this I am not happy they will allow me to return for a refund

• Supporters

well they don't anyway lol. they go in when you open the into two then pop one in and close back up it don't move. so given up with them.

I have done some testing on my mid caps today and I think the main problem are the springs. even with .20g BBs in the first few sorta spit out then it'll shoot them full power and every 10 shots it'll miss three BBs and spit two out. then once the mag is down to the last 20 or so they don't feed at all. when I empty the mags out into my hand you can feel they just dribble out rather than coming out with a little force behind them from the spring

I am hoping that when the springs go in they'll perform much better

• Supporters

So tried these in my mates M4 today and it would appear it's just my weapons as they worked like a dream in his two M4's.......

• Supporters

jcheese you have to be the most biggest ARSE on this forum. The mags work in my weapon just not properly but they seem to work in his that is NOT an uncommon thing with mags. like my Pmags work in all my weapons but strangely NOT IN HIS. Just like Dytac mags they feed excellent in mine but not in his. His MAG mags don't feed in mine do they do in his.

Oh how I laugh at your arrogants

grow up you child.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.