Paintball?

Fugi94

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Paintball is much more fast paced (as an average) and seems a lot easier for people to dive in and have a game (hence why a lot of stag dos, birthday parties, etc seem to do it)

speedsoft is there, but I know what you mean. More dolphin diving etc

I've played paintball and loved it, so if that's a "Pile of sh*t" compared to airsoft then, heck I'm REEEEAAAALLLLYYYYY looking forward to Airsoft!!!!!!

Honestly, played my first game this weekend and I'm not looking back, few people not calling hits but u get that in paintball, they just wipe.

If ur into the guns looking all realistic and playing CQB games then there is nothing better. (Unless u actually wanna get shot properly)

Honestly, played my first game this weekend and I'm not looking back, few people not calling hits but u get that in paintball, they just wipe.

If ur into the guns looking all realistic and playing CQB games then there is nothing better. (Unless u actually wanna get shot properly)

Sounds great! But I'll stay away from the get shot properly...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.