Fugi94

Paintball?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

i was wondering what are the advantages of paintball i dont get it

because airsofting is more realistic

you can actually aim down your sides

full auto

you look cooler

cheaper

only advantage of paintball is that you can see who you hit

Paintball is much more fast paced (as an average) and seems a lot easier for people to dive in and have a game (hence why a lot of stag dos, birthday parties, etc seem to do it)

speedsoft is there, but I know what you mean. More dolphin diving etc

You get little kids screaming like a little biatches everytime they are shot, they go home with bruises, then convert to airsoft, because it's... "soft"....

I've played paintball and loved it, so if that's a "Pile of sh*t" compared to airsoft then, heck I'm REEEEAAAALLLLYYYYY looking forward to Airsoft!!!!!!

Honestly, played my first game this weekend and I'm not looking back, few people not calling hits but u get that in paintball, they just wipe.

If ur into the guns looking all realistic and playing CQB games then there is nothing better. (Unless u actually wanna get shot properly)

Honestly, played my first game this weekend and I'm not looking back, few people not calling hits but u get that in paintball, they just wipe.

If ur into the guns looking all realistic and playing CQB games then there is nothing better. (Unless u actually wanna get shot properly)

Sounds great! But I'll stay away from the get shot properly...

Evening uttering that horrendous word at many of the sites I frequent, results in your arse being the target of a entire attendance firing squad.

Paintball is useful for keeping the idiots away from airsoft.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.