airsoft sites wirral liverpool North wales??

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys, can anyone recommend some good places to play airsoft? Prefereably outdoor wooded venues. I'm still new only been once last year and went away dissapointed with the site and quality of rental guns.

Anyway i have decided to give it another go today i had my new cm16 raider delivered and i want the green paint of it :)

You'll enjoy it more with your own gun. Every site I've been to have crap rentals. As for sites I've only been to one up you're way; trojan in manchester and I didn't like it. It had only just opened at the time so they might of improved it now.

Alpha 55 near Northop is my regular site, its woodland, good mix of players, also there is Ex-site near Mold which is MASSIVE but hilly size wise and Zed Adventures: The Manor near Warrington for mix of CQB and woodland. Can't link sorry but all on Google & Facebook. All a good day, lots of walking involved at Ex-site though.

im hoping so pal, the one i went to in deeside was inside to much with guns on semi and there rentals wer battered ak47 far to big and they kept breaking.. wasnt a cheap day either :(

Not all CQB sites are semi only. My local is full auto with no minimum engagement rule. The sites is all tunnels so sometimes you're literally 5m or so from the enemy. I've yet to get overkill from really someone, it seems to work. That Trojan sites was all indoor and that was full auto too.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.