G&G M4 Barrel wobble

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So,

I decided to get rid of the delta ring and my DD Omega RIS and put on a DD 9.5" MK18 free float but have come across a slight issue.

the outer barrel is no longer solid like it used to be it appears that nothing is pulling it down to keep in place like the delta ring used to which is annoying as the barrel now looks stupid and out of line with the RIS and it'll wobble when firing.

So my question of help is......

How can I fix this problem !!!! I have a few ideas in mind but wanted to thoughts of fellow airsofters.'

Thanks

• Supporters

looks a good little thing that. I've used a rubber seal three one to make the base a little more solid against the receivers and two inside the the barrel nut to pull the barrel down but with that means an very so slight gap bbetween the RIS and main body

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.