Sign in to follow this  
Fran079

k h mountain

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Hi all, has anyone bout from this place? The prices are good on their web page and they've got great feedback on their eBay shop but it's coming from Hong Kong so the shipping time is the middle of October if I buy now.

Just need to know if anyone has used them before and if so how do they rate them?? I'd rather be able to buy in store than online for this type of thing so I'm off to Patrol Base on Monday, but I'm curious.

Used them plenty of times. Decent enough but sell mostly ACM gear.

I would personally go no where near them. Horrific customer service as none of them can understand English to save their life.

Bought an M14 from them while back. I supplied a UKARA number, phone number, even my firearms licence and it got held up in customs as they would not let it though for some bizzare reason. I contacted them and still to this day they ignore my emails and refuse to refund me the M14.

Avoid.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.