Tri Shot Shotty

ISpooon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Wondering if anyone knows how to take the stock off of this fella?? Had a look around and cannot seem to find anything on the whole of the world wide web. I want to replace it with a different stock and then cut down the barrel, trying to get rid of the pistol grip I think! Any ideas would be brilliant, thanks for reading.

post-9385-0-49953700-1410192968_thumb.jpg

post-9385-0-53423600-1410192971_thumb.jpg

I had the version with the adjustable stock and you had to stick a really long allen key down the buffer tube. Then you could could loosen it. I'd imagine it'll be the same for this one.

Not sure about the compatibility with other stocks but say you have the pistol grip off the pistol grip / breacher version, that would fit alright.

Also, if you're cutting the barrel down, I think you'll want to re-crown and thoroughly clean out the barrels too.

Have already cleaned out the barrels, or well as best as I could so far, imagine it should be a tad easier once the barrel has been cut down. Im not too worried about stock compatability though, I am more than willing to botl stuff together and frankenstein it up but I don't really want to resort to cutting the current stock off incase I want that back on.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.