Upgrading AEG accuracy

JoeHambley

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so i have looked at many threads so please dont say, read elsewhere, so ive been reading up about Hop ups and how they work, putting spin on the bb i think? then also about tightbore barrels, pretty simple, so i havent been able to get an account on ww2airsoft forums so im going to ask here, so look at this gun http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=7319 now ive seen videos of them, and read that they're pretty inaccurate, but its probably my favorite gun, so, the mp44 uses an m4 hop up, would i just have to replace the tiny rubber bit which are quite cheap, or the whole like metal thing, would i need to buy ALL the things in this image, http://img3.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/GP083-L.jpg , or just the bottom left things to make it accurate, along with a tightbore barrel, my question summarized in a better way is, if you guys had this gun and wanted to upgrade the internals to make it actually considered pretty accurate, what would it cost you, because i dont want to buy it if im going to end up spending alot on the internals to make it good.

• Supporters

If there is no other really big problem with the gun, then yes. Actually a pretty good clean would do it in most cases, and if not, changing the rubber makes the difference.

A tightbore won't add that much to accuracy, except when the factory barrel was really cr*p.

Quality barrel, good hop bucking or a hop mod (like R hop) and consistent FPS by having a good air seal. The first two are easy to get with a good barrel and hop bucking but the later might need more work on the piston, piston head, cylinder, cylinder head, the nozzle and the hop unit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.