Anyone bought anything off WillBurnett Before

PurplePanda2123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Has anyone bought anything of Will Burnett?

I Sent him money for one of his guns on saturday last week, he said he was going to post it wednesday and let me know, its now sunday and he hasn't said anything

Is he like this with late postage? or should i sort something out with paypal?

Its just im a bit worried thats he got my money and ran

If anyone knows him could you please get him to contact me

Thanks

When in doubt pull your cash out. I would If I were you. You can always send it back to you when the RIF arrives, then explain that since he hadn't been in contact or reachable you felt it necessary. I'm sure everyone here would agree.

seems like hes sold a few things recently i think just keep on at him, it could be a simple misunderstanding. if you dont here anything soon then contact admins to have his sales locked but i dont think hes a rip off bloke.

• Supporters

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/22926-willburnett/

took about a week to arrive - not exactly pronto, was gonna contact him

but then it turned up as described, some on here like straffham ship stuff

really bloomin' fast

I myself have dragged my heels a bit a few times over the years

see if anything turns up monday is all I can say

• Supporters

Don't tell PayPal that it is for an RIF - guns and replica guns are not covered by their buyer protection policy - we have discussed this in the staff room before, but nobody has been able to ascertain whether airsoft guns are excluded due to being RIF's. If I were you I would just say "Sporting Equipment", which is not a lie, although this is not a forum policy simply my own opinion.

But yeah, no word after this long is a problem. It matters not whether he is dodgy, lazy, or incapacitated, it's been too long to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Raise a claim through PP.

Edited by Ian_Gere
spelling to instead of too grrr

When you paid did you send the funds as a gift? If you did then there's not a lot that can be done (Trust me, my other hobby is buying toys from all over the world). If you sent is as "For goods" then Paypal will be able to get the money back. Did the payment draw from a Visa card? if so you're also covered by Visa. I had an issue earlier in the year with an item than I pre-ordered & six months later I was still waiting, paypal wouldn't act as it had been more than 30 days (If I remember correctly) but Visa give you 6 months, they instantly gave me my money back then claimed it back against paypal!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.