TM/KWC Desert Eagle GBB - Personal Opinions?

RabidNinja64

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Been looking for a future replacement sidearm to cover my G18C in the coming months, was stuck between the following:

HK PX4,
HK USP compact
WE Hi-capa dragon 5.1
Hell, even a "special" 1911.....http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-guns/airsoft-pistols/gas-blow-back-gbb/we-1911-engraved-mehico-druglord-gbb-airsoft-pistol.html

But, suddenly drawed my eyes across the beauty that is TM's (Or better still, KWC) Desert Eagle. The main feature: Semi & FULL AUTO! *Nerdgasm*

Regardless, does anyone have personal views on the sidearm? This regards accuracy, gas efficiency, recoil, price, weight, etc. and the pros and cons of it all.

If you go for an M1911, in the name of all that is sacred DO NOT buy the WE.......1911 style GBB pistols have poor enough efficiency due to the small size of the gas tank in the magazines (as they're so thin), and the WE has to push back a heavier metal slide as well, further ruining it's efficiency.

The best bet for an M1911 would be a TM, as they're extremely gas efficient (lightweight plastic slide) and they have the magic all TMs have.

And you can be proud you own a TM.

DEagles are incredible in their awesomeness, but people may think you're compensating for something.

Having said that, I REALLY want one, even though it bears no relation to any loadout I have. May have to start something Lara Croft-ish...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.