So I bought my first airsoft rifle

8839chris

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So after a lot of back and forth I decided the best thing to do was to actually visit a retailer and make my

decision. I was adamant I wanted a G&G scar but holding it and having it in my hands it just didn't feel right for me (great gun but just not for me)

After much deliberating I decided to go with the norm

G & P M4 MK18 MOD 1

post-10057-0-19092100-1409938020_thumb.jpg

post-10057-0-10766700-1409937993_thumb.jpg

is that the standard rail for that gun? or did you do it yourself / buy second hand? Loving it anyhow, buy a magpul stock. Btw, not sure if it is the same with G&P but after a day of playing with my G&G my hands hurt so much because of the pistol grips sharp edges, but then again yours was probably twice the price ;)

is that the standard rail for that gun? or did you do it yourself / buy second hand? Loving it anyhow, buy a magpul stock. Btw, not sure if it is the same with G&P but after a day of playing with my G&G my hands hurt so much because of the pistol grips sharp edges, but then again yours was probably twice the price ;)

Standard rails all came with the gun, grips seem comfy on it

Can wait to test it out on the field!!!!!!!

Is that definitly a Mk18, rail looks like the 12" RIS II? or maybe its just me. Looks more like a block II m4. Nice all the same

Edit: It is a Mk18, think its just the angle making it look longer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.