Thealebear

Any good starter packages?

Hello again. I was wondering if there is any good starter packages that would be worth the money and I would be able to use at a skirmish and wouldnt be absoloutly destroyed and would be able to hold my ground with the gun and not outranged.

Also I would like the package to contain prefebly a mask that wouldn't be shattered the first time I use it and for the mask to be a half head (doesn't cover back of the head) this is because I always seem to fog up my goggles.

Aswell it should contain a battery and charger and maybe some decent bbs that I would be able to use.

My budget is £180 ish this will probably be a christmas present as its coming up in 3 months (where has the time gone?) :)

Thank you!

G&G combat machine all the way, awesome starter guns :)

I emailed them and they are just waiting for the battery stock to come in which will be ready by October very latest!

Are there any other packages this one looks great but I just want to have a lot of options so I can find the perfect package.Are there any others ?

Thank you

You need to be a bit more specific, what gun do you like the look of?

Thought about buying used? Both of my guns have been used and I've not had a problem (Granted my 2nd gun I completely changed the gearbox). Most internal parts on an aeg are relatively cheap to change if theres a problem. You could save yourself a bit of cash buying used and getting your gear separate rather than a package and it would probably be a better spec.

I find with most hobbies there are always "starter packages" availble but what they put in the package you will end up replacing after a couple of uses as you find the quality isn't very good.

Thanks for the options they both look really good :)