speed loader or manual loading?

Richie Boyle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I watched 2 reviews on my newly purchased CYMA desert eagle. The first said don't use a speed loader the second recommended it. Which way do I go? Manual loading would be a pain mid game but I don't want to damage my mags

also, are there variants of this gun or are CM121 mags the ones I want to order?

i can get them on ebay. i have 2 now and i am looking at another 3 but even that is only 160 shots. then i would need to reload them all before the next game. not really an issue with woodland but i want to try CQB when the new site opens. the G3 is probably too big for that so it looks like the desert eagle with M1911 as back up

3 extra mags coming from hong kong but they wont be here in time for next sunday. i should have them before Airsoftworld open their new indoor CQB site though

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.