Sign in to follow this  
Richie Boyle

speed loader or manual loading?

I watched 2 reviews on my newly purchased CYMA desert eagle. The first said don't use a speed loader the second recommended it. Which way do I go? Manual loading would be a pain mid game but I don't want to damage my mags

also, are there variants of this gun or are CM121 mags the ones I want to order?

i can get them on ebay. i have 2 now and i am looking at another 3 but even that is only 160 shots. then i would need to reload them all before the next game. not really an issue with woodland but i want to try CQB when the new site opens. the G3 is probably too big for that so it looks like the desert eagle with M1911 as back up

It's a pistol so realistically it's probably just going to sit in your holster for the most part so just do it by hand.

3 extra mags coming from hong kong but they wont be here in time for next sunday. i should have them before Airsoftworld open their new indoor CQB site though