M4 AEG Mid Caps

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So I wanted to see what mid caps people use as I am struggling to find ANY that will work in my G&G top techs.

I have tried the following

G&G GR16 mid caps - they didn't feed at all.

Magpul E mags - they didn't fit,

Dytac mid caps. They work on .20g BBs but if I put .25g in they don't work at all.

So I am lost as I use .25g. I don't want metal ones I am looking for Magpul style which can use .25's in.

• Supporters

Tried that and still not working. really getting annoyed with it now as there isn't many others to try if there is any lol.

these Dytac would have been perfect if they worked on .25g but because they don't they aren't any good to me.

• Supporters

MAG 190 rounders. Im yet to see a gun they havnt worked in.

Got a link for anywhere that has them bud

• Supporters

i tried the dytacs again today. now if i put 30 or so in they feed perfectly on .25g. went up to 60 and nothing. couldn't a single BB out. so i tried them with .20g fully magged up and flawless not a single problem or misfire.

i am struggling to find mags that will fit and feed in these two weapons. The MAG brand mid caps i don't really want that metal look anymore wanted polymer but if they are going to be the only ones that will work then them it will have to be.

• Supporters

Have you tried Beta Project mags?

Not yet no. I've been looking at them. Might give them a try

I just had a brain fart .... The last few times I have had feeding issues its been because I have forgotten to place the spring back on the hop up, meaning the unit was pushing forward and not allowing the mag to seat properly. it may be worth double checking its there and trying one if its not.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.