G&G scar outlet

8839chris

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Trying to find a supplier but having no luck

Every site I check seems to be out of stock

Help would be appreciated

hmm, email zero one. they will happily buy one in for you I imagine. If you have no luck there try pro airsoft supplies and land warrior, one of them must be able to order one in. Only way of getting one I reckon though...

Try Patrol Base too, cos they said they could get a JG BAR in for me even though I don't think they've ever stocked em (or at least I've never seen them with any in the store or online anyway)

So I'd assume they could try ordering you the SCAR.

Try Patrol Base too, cos they said they could get a JG BAR in for me even though I don't think they've ever stocked em (or at least I've never seen them with any in the store or online anyway)

So I'd assume they could try ordering you the SCAR.

the problem with that is they are charging £400 whereas other companies are only charging £300. no idea why.

Be careful as most retailers get volume stock in from G&G as they buy in bulk.

I waited for ages for Pro Airsoft to get some more in stock and in the end, I got bored of waiting and ordered from Land Warrior who had one at that time.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.