North Kent / SE London

LDM

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

New to the forum, and have not played for a while.

Despite my age (wrong side of 40!) I am looking to get back into playing again as I miss the fun it was also a good way to try to stay fit.

Overall I prefer the woodland games which are better suited to the L1A1 although I have a MP5 for when things get a bit close.

Any advise on sites etc would be appreciated, I am fairly close to the sand pit and Fawkham but was a bit unsure about just turning up like billy no mates!

Cheers

Theres a milsim game at J20 M25 on 20th September. Players are 16 And over and many are in their forties. Not too much running. More tactical and deploying various weapons and technology

Thanks for the welcome!

Back in the late 80's early 90's before Airsoft, I played paintball and Holmbush seems to ring a bell (maybe just a dumbbell) was this site around then? If so I probably played it quite a few times - maybe thats something I should not admit to on two counts!

Unfortunately I am away the weekend of the 20th.

Yes I think it was open then, is a well established PB site and due to the size of the place it transitions to airsoft well with the fields flowing into each other to extend the games and game areas to suit airsoft ranges better. It will have changed a lot since back then, loads of work has gone into it over the last year :-)

Its in Kings Langley J20 M25.

We may do another in 6 months time if we all enjoy ourselves

Which site is the milsim game at and is it a regular thing? - Sorry figured it out now from post elsewhere!

Cheers

Cheers for the replies!

Being that the sandpit is only about 15 mins away and sounds / looks fantastic it would make sense to try to get down there.

They have a game on the 14th so as long as I haven't got anything else planned (that I've not been told about yet) I might try to make that one. Anyone else planning to be at that one?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.