Hi From Las Vegas!

Guest pierce09

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest pierce09

Hello all,

Signing into this forum to see how the UK airsoft scene is doing. I'm active duty serviceman based in the US. I've been into the sport for a couple of years now and I help run the local field. I'm part of a team that has sections in 7 states and about 80 members.

I'm looking to see about the legalities and paperwork for bringing my arsenal homebound whenever my time over here is up. Also hoping to find out about fields and details of the larger milsim events in the UK.

Happy to answer any questions about airsoft in the US and I've plenty of US kit I send back to the UK.

Hope to speak to some of you soon

Pierce

• 9 months later...
Guest pierce09

I'm back in the UK from 1st Aug to 18th Aug. I was hoping there would be a decent 1 day event in the Lincs, Notts or S yorks area. LAC is busy with some event that doesn't appeal. Anyone have any good suggestions? It'll need loaners as I can't bring my guns back for such a short time realistically.

Thanks!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.