Air soft gearbox stuck at customs HELP!!!!!!

chris555

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

just got off the phone with parcel force who tell me my package is stuck at customs and they haven't released it yet and it is apparently going through secondary checks I DON'T WANT THEM TAKING IT APART the gear box in question is for my mp44 and uses a lot of impossible to find bits this is the gear box in question http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/agm-mp44-complete-gearbox-with-motor-set.html#.VAWYwvldUfY WHAT CAN I DO

Not a lot! TBH, when parcel force say it's "Stuck" at customs what they mean is it's progressing through Customs. Do you have a tracking number? If so check it every few hours on the parcel force website, the number will have changed to a UK tracking number, there's nothing wrong with importing a gearbox (I just received mine, all through customs with no issues relating to what it was), what you'll probably get though its a customs charge. UK customs can identify a lot of the Asain E-sellers so when the sender puts $5 gift they disreguard that and go with market value! I import toys regularly from China with the same issue, sometimes you're lucky though! Don't worry about it mate, they won't take it apart!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.