SCAR BY G&G

8839chris

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

FN SCAR TAN LONG GK16-L DST

Am really considering purchase this, just wanted people's feedback on it and if any one owns one how happy they are with it.

All feedback welcomed and appreciated

post-10057-0-75933400-1409646516_thumb.jpg

Very good gun a few people on here have them and have heard nothing but good words about them, however apparently they are a bit hot on the fps side which means a quick spring downgrade, quite an easy job, plenty of guides on the Internet and will cost a tenner for the spring. External are pretty good as well, or so I am told.

I have one myself. Fantastic gun, fantastic looks, fantastic range. It's easy to disassemble and uses most version two gearbox parts.

Got one for sale if you just want to read about it.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/22833-for-sale-g-g-tan-mk16/#entry162399

• Supporters

I have one. Get the CQC version as it comes with a removable barrel extension. You get the best of both worlds that way. Great gun but yes, you'll need a spring downgrade (mine was about 400fps out of the box).

I have one. Get the CQC version as it comes with a removable barrel extension. You get the best of both worlds that way. Great gun but yes, you'll need a spring downgrade (mine was about 400fps out of the box).

Every where seems to be sold out

Struggling to find any!!!!

Those Scar's a pain in the backside to take apart, more than one reviewer mentioned how awkward the SCAR design is for maintenance internally. The accuracy tests I have seen look to put it a bit below average but more than acceptable. FPS varies quite on G&G guns, some of them come in below site limits and some really don't. They seem to produce a very high variance and you don't really know what it will do until you get it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.