Spec ops bloxworth anyone? Please reply :)

Thealebear

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im about to go to spec ops bloxworth for my first game on the 14th. Im asking if anyone is going there and I also wanted to ask a few questions.

I was wondering if the rental guns were good quality and would hold their ground against the more experienced players and their guns. So I dont get completely masacred.

Is the site well layed out?

Are there nice experienced players and or marshalls who would show the ropes to a ne?wbie like me as this will be my first skirmish and regular site.

Is their second site the rock any good?

Thank you please awnser.

Not the best person to answer as I have never been there :D

But as being a noob, dont worry. Most paces are fine and welcoming. Just get talking to others and tag along with other groups and before you know it your involved and feel like part of the scene.

I too can't comment on the site specifics, however, most sites rental guns are quite good and long lasting as they are meant to stand up to quite a beating. As you are on this forum you will have a bit of knowledge, more than the average noob perhaps, and if you just start to talk to someone about their gun or a good tactic, that is a good starting point.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.