A&K Masada

matas17

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i had my A&K masada for a while now and few days ago it started acting weird, with full charged battery the gun wasnt performing at all. The BB would just fall out of the gun without getting more then 10 feet away from the gun. Is there some sort of a issues with A&K masada or is it just mine?

More than likely the hop up. Either your rubber has worn out or torn and you'll need to replace it.

More than likely the hop up. Either your rubber has worn out or torn and you'll need to replace it.

What could be wrong with the hop up, since i never tinkered with it. Also I have never upgraded the internals of any airsoft gun, so i have no clue how to change rubber

• Supporters

Have no clue how to change it since I have no experience on internals of the gun and also dont wanna mess the gun up even more.

It's easy, take the inner barrel out of the hop up, take the bucking off the barrel and replace it with a new one.

It's easy, take the inner barrel out of the hop up, take the bucking off the barrel and replace it with a new one.

i checked out the bucking just few min ago it seems all perfect, with wear marks on it.

It can be way too many things. You'll need to take it apart and check everything.

Since its kind of broke now i guess its time to change some of the internals, any recommendations?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.