Costomising Amoeba

rasputin101

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm relatively new to airsoft and I'm looking to change the stock on my Ares Amoeba CCR.

I've never done any alterations to any of my guns so and I appreciate this is really basic but I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing.

Does anybody know if the back end of the amoeba will accept any stock or does it have to be a stock from the Amoeba range?

Ideally I'd like to change the folding stock to what I think is called a 'stinger stock' which is the style on a HK416

Anyone reckon that'd be possible or am I way off?

Cheers!

I'm relatively new to airsoft and I'm looking to change the stock on my Ares Amoeba CCR.

I've never done any alterations to any of my guns so and I appreciate this is really basic but I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing.

Does anybody know if the back end of the amoeba will accept any stock or does it have to be a stock from the Amoeba range?

Ideally I'd like to change the folding stock to what I think is called a 'stinger stock' which is the style on a HK416

Anyone reckon that'd be possible or am I way off?

Cheers!

Depends on the buffer tube threading, I would assume it'd be fine

Depends on the buffer tube threading, I would assume it'd be fine

May sound like a dumb question, but what's the buffer tube?

I assume it's the bit that attached directly to the back end?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.