WE Masada ACR Magazine Question

Sappysid101
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello people, next weekend i'm looking to buy WE's Masada ACR MSK blowback (YAY :D) and despite looking around the net I can't find info on where to buy additional mags for it, or which alternative mags to get. Since gas mags are quite pricey trial and error is not an option for me. Hoping one of you owns one or knows the gun quite well and can assist :)

Gun in question: http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/gas-rifles-c48/we-masada-acr-msk-gbb-tan-p3354

- Ant

• 3 years later...

Hey! I'm looking at buying the same rifle, how have you found the gas efficiency in cold weather? I really want one but not if its gonna be firing limp in the cold ha ha! Cheers.

1 hour ago, Jezza said:

Hey! I'm looking at buying the same rifle, how have you found the gas efficiency in cold weather? I really want one but not if its gonna be firing limp in the cold ha ha! Cheers.

I had one and it could barely fire in normal weather, let alone the cold :lol: 

No. And they usually have cycling issues. If you want a WE, buy a scar H or a g36c. They’re the best WE has to offer. The acr (and anything else that uses their m4 mag)  is rather useless unless you HPA it. 

18 hours ago, Wo1f said:

No. And they usually have cycling issues. If you want a WE, buy a scar H or a g36c. They’re the best WE has to offer. The acr (and anything else that uses their m4 mag)  is rather useless unless you HPA it. 

How about the WE PDW? Do you have any experience with those? Or is it just the same issues in a different package?ha ha

1 hour ago, Jezza said:

How about the WE PDW? Do you have any experience with those? Or is it just the same issues in a different package?ha ha

I haven’t owned one, but it’s the same magazine style, so personally I’d leave it. I’ve owned from WE:

SVD

416c

p90

mp5

g36c

scar H 

I’ve found the g36 and scar H to be the most reliable and usable. The 416c couldn’t finish a mag in any weather, the p90 is good but has crap mag valves that always leak. The SVD has FPS deviation of over 100 between shots (can be fixed but it’s a ball ache). Mp5 was beautifully finished, but it wasn’t the most efficient. 

G36 and scar H haven’t let me down. Empty mags on full auto, are built well. 

Archived