MTP or DPM?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a set of both MTP and DPM camo. I'm not sure which to take to my local woodland site. What do you think?

It really doesnt matter. At my local site (where I wear DPM) there is lot of MTP and Multicam. Those guys are a little bit easier to spot at range, but there isnt much difference. Basically, wear whichever you want, because camoflague in airsoft (minus sniper suits) isnt that important.

• Supporters

In theory DPM should be better. If you don't know how to hide properly it doesn't actually matter what you wear (assuming you don't go in a dayglo jumpsuit of course).

i have CS95 but i am now looking at buying MTP. i only play in woodland but it is quite a light coloured environment so my loadout is too dark for it. it really does come down to the environment that you are skirmishing inpost-9196-0-09990200-1409568416_thumb.jpg

Doesn't matter, as others have said, unless you have military training on how to move and camouflage and concealment you will be spotted no matter what so go with what you like the look of.

• Supporters

I have both. I've used my MTP more over the summer but this winter it'll be either my Atacs FG or DPM.

Went to first skirmish Sunday, and people were wearing all sorts. Genuinely made little to no difference. Everyone could be seen in the sunshine in the main. Those I didn't spot were well hidden and few/far between. Hidden because of where they were rather than what they were wearing.

From my POV it's clothes I'm happy to scuff up etc, and look the part a little, rather than hide up with...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.