Funniest thing that has happened to you

bornleverpuller

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Wanted to share this one

Entererd a building and saw two members of the other team shot both in the back and one who is probably in his fourties (I'm 29) turns around and starts going mental at me 'What the **** did you shoot me for I'm a Green' 'I'm a red' I reply. He just seemed to lose all interest in me at the point and started to bollock his mate for letting me creep up on them, I had to hold off laughter,

• Supporters

Snuck up on an enemy position, pulled out a pyro, struck it, threw it. It landed all off 18 inches away. Marshals saw the whole thing. I laughed, they laughed, the pyro went off, it was hiiiiiiilarious.

Saw a dud oshiboom go into a small room with no hard cover, to hear "hard cover"... We politely informed him that there was no such thing in that room... He disagreed... So no less than 4 flashbang went in, along with a small group of agitated dudes...

Laugh? ... I nearly shat!

We're having to defend abase, there are 4 of us. Two on both flanks, me and mate in the middle. After about ten minutes my mates starts shooting, and I couldn't see anyone so I ask what's up. He points to our team mate (who is wearing a helmet and lying 10 metres away and has b

een for the last 10 minutes) and tells me he thought it was a turtle! That guy wasn't very happy, no one could stop laughing :D

• Supporters

Not really funny but guy is tracking enemy, just as opens fire on auto,

into his line of fire comes the head marshal who proceeds to rip the

bollox of the poor guy - he was not happy to say the least.......

Secretly though inside I was pi$$ing myself but didn't want marshal to notice

But then when your mag is empty, you are fully pumped up as enemies are closing

in on you, you duck behind cover, slam in another full mag into your M4 jump out

coz you are gonna take as many of the bastids with you as possible do:

CHECK YOU HAVE THE M4 MAG INSERTED THE RIGHT WAY UP !!!!

yup I did wonder wtf I was dry firing with a feckin fresh mag in there - upside down ffs

yeah I was calling $HIT $HIT $HIT that time - wot a complete bell-end

Also saw a bloke get a dildo kill instead of a knife on my mate Scott who is still ribbed about it to this day haha

lol, I had that idea a while back, but can only imagine how that would play out. Mum can you just put your credit card details on here. Son wtf are you buying, I think we need to sit down and have a talk.

My funniest moment would probably be the day after the skirmish cup (a small airsoft competition and a normal walk on the next day where everyone gets pissed and no sleep so in no state for airsoft the next day). I was hiding in a hut with about 7 people all unloading hi cap after hi cap into the hut and into my arse from the ricochets off the wall. Standing outside was one of the hungover marshals who camped. My reign ended in the hut when 3 pyros went under and the marshal was then complaining about his head lol.

My friend and I were shooting and moving towards a guy hiding behind a big holly bush, while my friend was suppressing, I sneaked round the side to kill the guy trying to push up on our position. As I fired on him, I realised that I had run out of ammo although by this time I was spotted by him and we had a brief exchange of looks at each other before I belted it back to my friend, calling out, trying to get his attention. Whilst running back, I was trying to get the glock out of my holster, but thanks to sods law, it was stuck so I was sort of jumping and skipping in a hope that my glock would free up. In the end, I got shot by my friend who mistook me for the enemy and then the lunch whistle blew before my friend could finish him off. Typical.

Ended up in a one on one pistol duel in a fairly open bit of woodland, I was leaning back on a slope with small bushes behind and either side and as we were both firing pistols through vegetation it was a little stalemated. A marshall and several dead players were watching from about 20m away. As it had been raining earlier I was wearing my DPM water proof jacket. Next thing I hear a pyro being lit so lie back flat, grenade comes through the air and lands behind my head, no choice but to move rapidly away, grenade fuse still sounds just as loud though.. . . . BANG! It had landed in the hood of my jacket so full credit to Will for that one, proper fluke! Spectators were wetting themselves, I couldn't hear for about ten minutes!

• Supporters

Most idiotic thing: I was behind cover, when a guy fresh from respawn thought he was cool and shot his M4 single handed as he walked. Of course he shot me in the back and he didn't even notice.

The funniest thing was a few years ago when a guy played too much counter strike before his first skirmish and actually jumped around a corner so it would be harder to hit him. He got a single shot to the center of the chest and I laughed so hard, I had to stop.

I first met a guy who later became very good friend on this game: It was a building and he was shooting his pistol from a doorway, but he didn't notice me. I sneaked around the room all tactical, and finally got to the doorway. I waited until he stopped shooting past me, and I kneeled and turned in to surprise him. Unfortunately he was about to shoot again and the pistol's barrel was about 5 cm away from my forehead. He was surprised, and he shot. I basically was executed kneeling.

• Supporters

Lol! That reminds me of a time we were playing a game where we had hostages whom the opposition had to recapture. The rules were that the hostages were immune to being hit until they had been grabbed by their team mates. So this one bloke, Charlie, had a reputation for hiding stuff down his pants etc, so i was keeping a close eye on him. At one point he was trying to sidle over towards the edge of the camp and kept ignoring people telling him to get back into the middle - so i told him he had 2 seconds to comply or else... and then rinsed him when he decided to call my bluff! I mean, so what if he couldn't be 'killed', 365FPS full auto from 15m hurts... :lol:

He took it pretty well - we usually play on the same side whenever we're at a game together. Maybe he doesn't actually like me, maybe he just doesn't want to be on the opposite team again lol!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.